Friday, September 20, 2013

Missing in Action for the last while

Apologies to followers of my blog for the lack of posting since August. Our family has had a bit of a rough go health-wise with each of us having some issues but we're now on the mend. I had two outbreaks this summer of painful dyshidrotic eczema (pompholyx) all over my hands and arms. It's been recurring for three summers in a row now whenever the heat and humidity get too much. Couldn't use my hands to even type on a keyboard let alone carve or hold any paddles. Really put a damper on my canoeing plans. Unfortunately had to miss the annual Killbear Paddlers Rendezvous and other paddling events planned in September. Also want to apologize for my inability to respond to the emails some folks have sent me. Between work and other stuff, I'll try to respond soon.

Hope to get some more posts up on this site ASAP too, but in the meantime, check out his post on Dick Persson's great blog about a 1930's J.B. Odette 13 foot trapper restoration.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thoughts and prayers of many are with friend. Thank you for your passion for your craft. God's speed in your recovery. Doug.

Post a Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts Home Page